After Market Orders for MTF and GTT Order Availability

Dear Rupeezy Team,

I am writing to request two important functionalities that would significantly improve my trading experience and help me capitalize on market opportunities.

1. After Market Orders for MTF:

Currently, when I try to place an order after market hours for the MTF product, I encounter an error message stating that only AMO orders are allowed during specific timings. This limitation restricts my ability to react to market movements outside regular trading hours and potentially leads to missed selling opportunities.

I kindly request that you consider enabling after market orders for the MTF product. This would allow me to place orders outside regular trading hours and ensure I don’t miss out on favorable market conditions.

1. GTT Orders for MTF:

Furthermore, I am unable to find the option to place Good Till Triggered (GTT) orders for the MTF product. GTT orders provide a convenient way to set sell orders in advance based on specific price triggers, ensuring automatic execution when the trigger condition is met.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could introduce the GTT order functionality for the MTF product. This would enable me to automate my trading strategies and react to market changes even when I am unavailable to place orders manually.

In conclusion, I believe that enabling after market orders and introducing GTT orders for the MTF product would be highly beneficial for me and other traders who actively use the MTF platform. These functionalities would enhance our trading flexibility, capture valuable market opportunities, and streamline our overall trading experience.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your positive response regarding these important requests.

Sincerely,
Jay

1 Like