GTDT order for margin trading

I am writing to discuss a feature that I would like to request for Astha Broker.

Recently, I have been informed by my other broker that they now offer GTD (Good Till Date ) orders with margin trading. This feature has proven to be quite practical and beneficial for me, as it allows me to develop and execute sell orders for stocks that I have on margin holding.

Considering the potential advantages and convenience of this feature, I would like to request Astha Broker to also implement the same feature within their platform. Having the ability to place GTD orders for selling stocks that are held on margin would greatly enhance my trading experience and provide a competitive edge.

I believe that by incorporating this feature, Astha Broker would attract more traders like myself who value flexibility, efficiency, and the broader range of trading options that GTDT orders with margin trading provide. It would also align Astha Broker with the services offered by other brokers in the industry.

I kindly request you to consider my suggestion and evaluate the feasibility of introducing this feature at Astha Broker. I am confident that such an addition would greatly benefit your clients and contribute to their success as traders.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding the possibility of developing this feature at Astha Broker.

Please find attached screenshot my Dhan Broker is provide GTD with Margin stock.

My GTD order for Margin

1 Like