Is there a method to deploy a Stop loss order and and a target order simultaneously to square off my intraday trades in Astha?

I have been using Astha app for taking intraday trades ? How can i close my positions using a target order and a Stop loss order simultaneously, so that one cancels the other. Or if not, there is no way to do this, then what should be the possible approach like ?

4 Likes

I think you are talking about Bracket Orders,

We do not allow bracket orders at this moment, so you have to put SL and Target manually.

Thank you

1 Like

But I think it should be available for better trade experience. Due to this future not available so we are not able to expected loss and expected profit . And if we are loosing too much than we are stop trading.
I think it should be available in next update .

1 Like

@Navin_Kumar_Gupta
Options strategies are about to come, then we will start working on bracket order.
Have patience, you will get it soon.

1 Like

I had 60 lots of option.When i wanted to sq off I got the message that at at time only 30 lots can be sq off.
I would like to ask can we sq off all the lots in one order by clicking sq off all option

@Abhijit_Desai

In single order, you can square off max 36 lots.
If you want to square off more than 36 lots, you need to do it through basket order.

1 Like

Main option Bank Nifty mein trade karta hun hel me sir