Everybody wants to make money in the market?
But according to warren buffet, first rule of investing/trading is to
“Never lose money”
- I am avoiding options buying, as markets are range bound 80% of the time
- I try to catch momentum and reduce my screen time, so that market do no surprise me.
- When I am not convinced I avoid taking positions.
- I am managing risk and taking proper position sizing.
- I am trying to be disciplined while not trading, so that it becomes second nature to me.
Let’s discuss this so that we grow together.
So what are you doing to avoid losses in the market?